What currency are your prices displayed in?
Our website provides the option of choosing a currency display in Euro or Dollar.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Paypal & Apple Pay.
How do I know which size will fit me best?
The size guide serves as a general guideline to help find your size. We work with French sizes that range from 34-46. If you have questions about a specific style’s silhouette or would prefer a more custom fit, you can always contact our customer service team.
What If I need to change or cancel my order?
Stock pieces are returnable for a full refund or exchangeable within 14 days from the date of reception of the goods.
The above holds, unless specifically mentioned below:
• During Sales Period: pieces purchased on sale are exchangeable only for other sale pieces or returnable for store credit only.
• Custom Pieces: these pieces are treated case by case, but alterations can be made because we want clients to have the perfect piece. These pieces are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
What’s the status of my order?
If ordered pieces are in stock, the parcel should ship within 48 hours. If a piece is to be made, it can take up to 3 weeks for you to receive. Please make sure to contact customer service if in a rush as stock availability is not necessarily reflected on the website. Once your order has been confirmed our sales team will reach out to you with a confirmation of order and will advise you on status of the jacket throughout production journey of your piece.
What If something I ordered arrived damaged?
If you notice a defect in the manufacturing of your jacket, please notify our customer service within 48 hours of reception and they will provide the necessary assistance to exchange it for you.
How much care does a leather jacket need?
Leather improves with time. However, it should be looked after with special care. We advise you to only have the pieces cleaned by a leather specialist.
What do I need to do to keep my item in the best condition?
To keep your item in impeccable condition:
• Avoid contact with grease, water, perfume, and solvents, which could result in discoloration and stains.
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, heat and damp conditions, which could result in discoloration and stains.
• Let the jacket breathe, do not keep it in a closet environment for too long.